Second Round Speakers Announced — 85% from UK and EU
Highlighting NFT Thoughtleaders from the UK and EU
Today we are announcing the second round of approved speakers who will be joining us in London later this year (Nov 3–4).
NFT.London 2022 will give the UK NFT community a voice, providing insights and use cases from startups, brands, and world-class enterprises.
We have been overwhelmed by the quality of speaker applications submitted so far.
85% of speakers included in this round are based in the UK or EU.
Featured UK Speakers
Sandra Helou — Zilliqa
“How to add utility and value to an NFT”
Sandra Helou is Head of Metaverse & NFTs at Zilliqa. With in-depth knowledge and a multidisciplinary background spanning traditional and digital industries, Sandra leads Zilliqa’s NFT and Metaverse projects across growth, partnerships, strategy, marketing, and conceptualization.
Her global experience across Australia, Asia, Europe, and the Middle East enables her to deliver on both strategy and execution levels. A futurist and action leader at heart, Sandra is committed to enriching and innovating the creator economy, Web3, and MetaFi / NFT space.
Gabriele Giambrone — Giambrone & Partners LLP
“A U.K. court has ruled that individuals and entities can now be served legal documents via NFTs.”
Gabriele Giambrone is the Global Managing Partner and is head of the firm’s European Litigation and Arbitration team
Gabriele is a multi-jurisdictional dispute resolution lawyer specialising in international arbitrations, mediations, investigations, regulatory, white-collar fraud, antitrust, anti-corruption, bribery and the strategic management of complex litigation. Gabriele has strong academic credentials, qualified as Barrister in England & Wales, as Avvocato in Italy and as Abogado in Spain.
On graduating from the University of Palermo, Italy, he read law and economics at the University of Aberdeen in Scotland. Following which Gabriele worked in the Milan branch of Allen & Overy before being offered a position in the corporate department of the Royal Bank of Scotland in London.
Dr. Lingling Liu — Sports Dao Ltd.
“NFT Strategy for Sports: Sports Dao or Fan Token?”
Dr Lingling Liu is a business consultant and strategist with a vision to help sports embrace blockchain technology and strategy.
She took part in Olympic Games and FIFA World Cup and became the first FIFA Media Officer from Asia.
During her days with FIFA Commercial in 2017, she brought multiple Chinese sponsors.
She serves as a member of the Advisory Board of the Eurasian Sports Industry Center of Em-Lyon Business School in France and was also a member of the steering committee for the Leaders Sports Awards UK 2019.
In 2021, she consulted Binance for sponsorship negotiations and strategies and was the contributor to the book The business of FIFA World Cup published by Routledge.
She also owns a certificate in Blockchain Strategy from Said Business School of Oxford University.
Andrea Bonaceto — Aorist
“The Future for Generative NFT Art”
Andrea Bonaceto is an Italian contemporary artist. Through NFTs, AI and programmable art he is trying to bring the audience into his abstract works and iconic portraits. Andrea is creating at the intersection of art and technology. His work has been featured on mainstream media and museum exhibitions worldwide.
Andrea has been involved in the blockchain and NFT space since the early days. He is among the Founding Partners at Eterna Capital, a leading investment company focused on blockchain technology. In addition, he is the Co-Founder of Aorist, a next generation cultural institution supporting a climate forward NFT marketplace for artists creating at the edge of art and technology. Andrea is a Fellow of the Royal Society of Arts (FRSA).
Mala Mawkin — Royal Society of Medicine Digital Health Podcast
“Healthcare & NFTs”
Featured on Forbes 30 Under 30, Vogue UK 10 Rising Female Stars 2018, Women of the Future UK Awards Finalist 2019 and TEDx Speaker. Named one of the “UK’s Most Influential People in Digital and Tech” in the 2021 BIMA 100 List.
Worked with brands such as Barbie, Nike & MAKERS to spotlight Women in STEM. Advisor at Ideas Foundation.
Host of Royal Society of Medicine’s Digital Health Podcast which has over 13,000 listens in 95+ countries, with season 3 is focussing on Health, Web 3.0 & NFTs. Speaker for Women in Web 3.0 events and interviewed on podcasts such as “Cut to the Crypto”. Prior to this, Mala was a doctor in the NHS and has worked at institutions such as European Space Agency, working in the Space Medicine Office examining glucose tolerance in Shuttle astronauts.
Round 2 Approved Speakers:
- Chantalle Alberstadt — MetaBrewSociety — @chanfiire
- Karen Bomprezzi — MCArt
- Dr. Nico Brunotte — DLA Piper UK LLP — @nicobrunotte
- Mark Chisholm — MCArt — @Markfchisholm
- Dr. Annette Doms — xcircle UG — @Annette_Doms
- Lee Erswell — Onavax and Swapislce. — @sp1lee
- Nathan Fryer — avril15
- Leah Ibrahim Sams — Power of Women — @PowerOfWomenNFT
- Gareth Malna — Stephenson Law — @GarethMalna
- Lavinia Osbourne — Women in Blockchain Talks Ltd
- Kelly Pantaleoni — NFTYdreams DAO — @kellypantaleoni
- Anna Schuster — Ernst & Young GmbH — @nnaschstr
- Maarten Walraven — Symphony Media — @WalravenMaarten
- Neville Watson — SYS AMA — @NevNFT
- Fabian Zentel — NFT & web3 Insider Podcat — @captainkazo0
- Andy Ku — altavagroup — @altavagroup
- Aaron Penalba — AaronNFT — @AaronnNFT
- Aashish Manchanda — Scaler Academy — @_manchanda_
- Ada Bligaard Søby — Ada Bligaard Søby — @viking_analog
- Adam Partington — Futera
- Adonis Zachariades — Renovi / Renovi Studios — @adoonis_the_god
- Alex Heuer — Wyre
- Alex Hrisanfov — Starly.io — @hrisanfovs
- Alexander Schaetzel — comoon — @krasnov_sasha1
- Alice Bo-Wen Chang — SecuX Technology Inc — @SecuXwallet/
- Brian Fanzo — NFT365 Podcast — @iSocialFanz
- Anastasiia Ilicheva — DIBA — @Anastily
- Andrea Bonaceto — Aorist — @andreabonac
- Andy Morton — Scrawlzy Art — @scrawlzy
- Anna Afzal-Gould — AAG Creative — @aagcreative
- Arran Topalian — Oxalis Games Ltd — @ahtopalian
- Ashumi Sanghvi — MAD Global — @ashumiss
- Auph — XLeap — @auph
- Ava Halvai — ARTXV — @avahalvai
- Ben Lee — PKF Francis Clark
- Boris Ermis — Wall St. Memes Inc. — @wallstmemes
- Brian Heinen — Alphaous — @BrianHeinen
- Cal Jepps — Waxbones — @Waxbones
- Cam Rackam — Wall St Bulls
- Christoph Engelmann — DLA Piper
- Daniela C. Merlano — Conspicuis — @DanielaCMerlano
- Dario De Siena — desiena GmbH — @dario_desiena
- Darius Zähringer-Mertins — BBU ´01 GmbH — @Darius_tog
- Dayan Brunie — ConsenSys — @DayanBrunie
- Dr. Lingling Liu — Sports Dao
- Dylan Rhodes — Dyl — @famous_dyl
- Elle Anastasiou — DRP.io — @Drp_io
- Emma Ockelford — Meta Outcomes Ltd — @NonFungibleEmma
- Erin Cell — The NiFTy Chicks — @TheNiftyChicks
- Fat Baby — Fat Baby NFT — @Fat_Baby_NFT
- Gabriele Giambrone — Giambrone & Partners LLP
- Sandra Helou — Zilliqa — @sandra_tlibe
- Gastão Pinto de Oliveira — ART2ACT — @gastaoA2A
- Gersch Gersch — David Gersch — @thedavidgersch
- Giorgi Jashiashvili — Enefty
- Hamisha Mehta — Gold Bangle Club — @hamishamehta
- Harmon Leon — SuperRare — @harmonleon
- Hashem Shubbar — Cypherpunk Studio — @HashimShubbar
- Haydn Snape — Decentralised Investment Group
- Michael Litman — Media.Monks
- Henry the Grape — CyberKongz — @HenryTheGrape
- Ian Utile — attn.live — @ianutile
- Ioana Surpateanu — Swash — @Hextech_Jinx
- Jacques Whales — Ramp — @JacquesWhales
- James Cochrane-Dyet — Atlas Labs — @unextinct_
- Jane Curtis — The Charity Event Specialists — @janeadlington
- Jerome Amir — Viumu Ltd. — @ShrimpyLion
- Jil Haberstig — Chill With Jil — @jilllli_nft
- Jo De Ridder — Metanomics — @JoDeRidder
- Joerg Lichtenberg — Superfast Games Inc. — @Superfast_Cards
- John Knopf — John Knopf Photography — @johnknopfphotos
- John Shaw — Foot Anstey LLP — @john_w_shaw
- Johnny Dean Mann — The Tickle — @GuysWily
- Joyce Moloney — M_O_S_E
- Juan Luzian — Moon Stories — @jax_nft
- JW Ngeow — Mintable — @epicsuperstar
- Kaj Leroy — XPUNKS / onXRP / onAVAX — @BradPunkhouse
- Karan Gupta — Calvin Klein
- Karl-Martin Ahrend — web3 Studios — @KarlAhrend
- Vin Dr. Menon — BCMGuru — @DrVinMenon
- Ketan Makwana — Seventy7 Ventures — @ketan_makwana
- Klemen Peternel — Kalmia — @kl3p3t
- Krish Gosai — Gosai Law — @kcgosai
- Lord Truffington — Lord Truffington — @LordTruffington
- Mala Mawkin — Mala Mawkin — @malamawkin
- Manel Sort — G4AL
- Marleen Weijman — Studio Irida NFT — @studioirida
- Maryanne Chisholm — MCArt — @MaryanneChisho2
- Matej Zimák — NFTense & Playgrid — @mattbullish
- Aidan Connor — Asprey London — @aidan_connor
- Michael Boegl — Michael Boegl — @michaelboegl
- Michael Jacobsen — Seventy7 ventures
- Michael Messele — Pillar Project — @mm319
- Michał Wojas — StarHeroes — @mihal_wojtas
- Michael Lee — Gondola Capital — @MLeeJr
- Mohammed Seedat — University Campus of Football Business — @mseedat0
- Morgan David — Pavia Corp — @M0r84n
- Moshe David — BlockHosts.io — @MosheMeta
- NFTHypeman — NFTHYPEMAN — @nfthypeman
- Niamh Aughney — Entrepreneur — @irishnftgal
- Daniel Kelleher — Ph.D. — @danbkelleher
- Andrea Ciliberti — BCode & KNOBS
- Nikola Niksic — NFT France & FIRE NFT — @nft_france
- Nina Kovalenko — XPLORIUS — @iamXPLORIA
- Nir Kouris — Creator Nations — @nirkouris
- Niraj Shah — DSO (Digital Seat Owner) — @niraj5hah
- Nitya Sathish — Vulnerability 1.0 — @NityaNFT
- Nora Alangari — Noonie — @nouranft
- Oliver Kicks — Concept Ventures
- Oona Oona — OONAVERSE — @madebyoona
- Oscar Morkeeth — anotherblock — @Morkeeth
- Patrick Amadon — Patrick Amadon — @patrickamadon
- Paul Price — Top Dog Studios — @darkp0rt
- Paul-Adrien Lamoureux — SENTR3 — @Paul_Adrien_
- Paul-David Oosthuizen — Made for Gamers — @Paul_DavidO
- Phillip Shoemaker — Identity.com — @pbsIdentity
- Qibing Li — Ownership Labs / Dataverse — @DataverseArt
- Rene Hennen — FUND THE PLANET — @hennen_rene
- Rocketgirl NFT — NFT Agents Ltd — @rocketgirlNFT
- Roxy Pistolea — Humans.ai — @RPistolea
- Roy Osherove — Legato — @royosherove
- Saba Saleem Warsi — Stories Studio WLL — @SabaMakesNFTs
- Sach Chandaria — 1204 Labs SA
- Saheer Cassim — SYS AMA — @Cass_TSdrone
- Shane Kehoe — Swissborg Ventures — @ShaneCryptoVC
- Shreya bhan Bhan — Brushbound — @shreya_bhan
- MosherRoth — Investor — @MosherRoth
- Sina Sadrzadeh — myNFT — @mynft
- Sound Of Fractures — Sound of fractures — @sofractures
- Spottie WiFi — Spottie Labs, LLC — @SpottieWiFi
- Stephen Ogbaje — QLIP — @iamsirsteve
- Steve Collins — Azoth Solutions Ltd
- Théo Sastre-Garau — NFTevening — @theosastre
- Theresia Le Battistini — Fashion League / Finfin Play — @le_battistini
- Thomas Winsor — The Round — @TheRoundLive
- Tim Exile — Endlesss — @timexile
- Tim McDonagh — Avril15 — @avril15NFT
- Tom Tirman — IQ Protocol — @tirmantom
- Vector Meldrew — Dazzle Ship — @VectorMeldrew
- Vince Howard — OpiPets — @opipetsgame
- Wesley Ellul — Quizando — @surwess
- Wolfgang Bergmann — Österreichische Galerie Belvedere — @wobergmann
- Yuliya Prokopyshyn — Stephenson Law
November 3–4, 2022
QEII Centre, Westminster
Want to Participate?
Are you a UK or EU based NFT Community Thoughtleader?
Apply to speak: NFT.London/speak