38 New Speakers added to the Brands Track
We’re excited to announce our fifth round of approved speakers for NFT.NYC 2023. This round for the Brands Track includes 38 new Speakers.
Total speakers approved to date from the Brands Track is now 207.
Featured Speakers — Brands Track
Read on to learn more about our fifth round of approved Speakers.
Web3 Marketing and Strategy Expert
Entrepreneurial Web2 and Web3 marketing expert (+15 years in marketing industry) with a successful background in the raising funds (2.5 M+) and launching blockchain startups internationally: USA, Ukraine, Mexico.
Experienced in the initiation and transformation of GTM and digital marketing campaigns with vast knowledge of marketing strategy, product marketing, business development, paid media, content production, and community management.
Skilled in the management of strategic partnership programs, B2B accounts, customer-centric programs with a focus on the blockchain, NFT’s, Metaverse startups. Participated in launch of the digital fashion NFTs and Refi projects.
Senior Vice President of Creative, Marketing, and Production at OneOf
Christopher Sealey is the Senior Vice President of OneOf, where he leads the Creative, Marketing, and Production teams for the leading web3 software provider and digital collectibles marketplace. He is also a founding General Partner of ChainLink Capital, the top-performing crypto fund of funds worldwide.
Previously, Christopher co-founded the recently acquired blockchain startup CoverUS and was a globally successful creative and marketing executive, holding senior-level positions with financiers George Soros and Pete Peterson, and helping to shape the brands of an array of clients including Coca-Cola, Sony Music, Gap, David Beckham, and the Wu-Tang Clan. He also served as the first Creative Director in the United States government during his time with the New York Senate.
Vice President, Strategic Accounts at SXM Media
In her role as Vice President of Strategic Accounts at SXM Media, the advertising powerhouse behind SiriusXM, Pandora and an expansive podcast network, Jenn is responsible for identifying and cultivating key Joint Business Partnerships.
Jenn has been an audio advocate for more than a decade at Pandora and continues her mission at the newly formed SXM Media Group inclusive of Pandora, Soundcloud, Stitcher and SiriusXM. She has worked to develop strategic partnerships with the largest media clients in the world to help them create, measure and execute their sonic strategies. Jenn holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing from Ithaca College and is the proud mom of two rockstar little boys.
Web3 & Digital Goods, ASICS Corporation
Founder of ASICS Web3 & Digital Goods team; ex-startup founder ; Web3 consumer tech investor; father of one
Co-Founder at Ready Player Me
Kaspar is a co-founder of Ready Player Me, a cross-app avatar platform for the metaverse. The company raised over $72M from investors like a16z, Konvoy Ventures, and Taavet+Sten. Kaspar and his co-founders were named Forbes 30 Under 30 in 2019 for their outstanding success in such an innovative field. The founding team has been working together on avatars for over 9 years.
Bridging the virtual and physical
Rebekah Keida has been in blockchain and technology since 2015. She developed a prototype NFT and AR filter for Richemont Group in early 2018. She is the founder of Vysical, a company that helps bridge the gap between the virtual and physical worlds.
A gamer from birth, she offers her valuable experience with metaverse creation, NFTs, AR, VR, gaming, token gated content, and other new technologies. She’s worked with Messi, NAS, and turned Mary J Blige’s SuperBowl outfit into an NFT wearable with Dundas, DressX, and crypto.com. Her knowledge allows companies the insight to determine bespoke web3 solutions that connect brands with their consumers in new ways.
Want to Participate in NFT.NYC 2023?
- Register and book your room at NFT.NYC/Register
- Learn about sponsorship opportunities at NFT.NYC/Sponsor
- Submit an Event at NFT.NYC/Events
- Apply for a Media Pass at NFT.NYC/Media
- Follow NFT.NYC on Twitter @NFT_NYC
- Follow NFT.NYC on Instagram @NFT_NYC
Round 5 Brands Track Speakers
View all approved NFT.NYC 2023 Brands Track Speakers at NFT.NYC/Speakers
- Anastasia Vitruk — HOO KOO E KOO — @avi_7988
- Bitgoddesses XR — BITGODDESSES — @bitgoddesses
- Christian Ferri — Web3 Pro Inc.
- Christopher Perdek — Uniqly.io — @Chris_Perdek
- Christopher Sealey — OneOf — @chsealey
- Felipe Servin — Neefter — @fservin
- Gokce Guven — Kalder — @0xGokce
- Gwan Yip — Core3D — @_gwanstefani
- Jackie Courtney — QUALIA — @JacCourtney
- Jenn LaRocco — SXM Media
- Jim Borger — Web3Sense
- Jinhee Kim — Metabon Corp., — @vanilla__voy
- Joe Pace — ASICS
- Jordache Johnson — Keep Business Simple — @jordachejohnson
- Joshua Garcia — BrandXR — @dronerogan
- Josip Vlah — RZLT | Rezolut — @josip_vlah1
- Kaspar Tiri — Ready Player Me
- Lyon Hardgrave — Pinktada
- Marc Baumann — Dematerialzd — @marcb_xyz
- Matt Jalazo — Triple Helix Advisors — @nft4dummies
- Mic Mann — Africarare — @micmannsa
- Mohamed Hossary — Pend
- Nick Vinckier — Chalhoub Group — @nickvinckier
- Ori Levi — NFTrade — @phirex
- Osnat Ben Nesher Zaretsky — alsomine.com — @nftsteacher
- Paul-Adrien Lamoureux — Sentr3 — @Paul_Adrien_
- Rebekah Keida — Vysical — @Bekahtron
- Rene Hennen — FUND THE PLANET — @hennen_rene
- Ross Murray-Jones — Rand Gallery — @rossmurrayjones
- Shakersangam.eth N/A — The Centaurus.io — @ShakerSangam
- Shirin Bucknam — Crypto Witch Club — @cryptowitchclub
- Sinlin Yeo — Web3Auth — @itsindesign
- Stella Achenbach Achenbach — The Web3 Girl — @stellaachenbach
- Tara Fung — Co:Create — @nonfungibletara
- Tommy Mehl — Wipro — @MehLisCAT
- Tony Pearce — Reality+ — @tonypearce1
- Valentin Auvinet — Decathlon — @valentin85
- Wajd Badawi — Nuqtah — @WajdBadawi