44 New Speakers added to the Future Track
We’re excited to announce our fifth round of approved speakers for NFT.NYC 2023. This round for the Future Track includes 44 new Speakers.
Total speakers approved to date from the Future Track is now 212.
Featured Speakers — Future Track
Read on to learn more about our fifth round of approved Speakers.
President of VeeFriends
Andy Krainak serves as the President of VeeFriends, an IP company built through NFT technology that is one of the world’s top projects created by its Chairman Gary Vaynerchuk. Andy has been with the company since its inception.
He has supported the company’s expansion from an NFT project to an IP company — and now oversees a team of more than 40 executives, including the tech, marketing communications, media, events, partnerships, collectibles and creative teams. Using his extensive brand-building experience, Andy launched notable VeeFriends partnerships, including Macy’s / Toys R US, Reebok (“Veebok”) and Mattel’s UNO card game.
Founder & CEO of LongBall Capital
John Abbamondi is a senior executive with extensive experience in the sports and entertainment industries. He is the Founder and CEO of LongBall Capital, and also serves as a senior advisor to the Boston Consulting Group, KB Partners and alwaysAI.
Previously, he was CEO of the Brooklyn Nets and Barclays Center. He’s held senior roles for the biggest names in entertainment and sports, including the Madison Square Garden Company, the National Basketball Association, Major League Baseball, San Diego Padres, and St. Louis Cardinals. Abbamondi served nine years as a U. S. Navy flight officer and is a two-time recipient of the Navy Air Medal with 40 combat missions over Iraq. He earned a Bachelor of Science in political science from MIT and an MBA from Stanford University.
Co-founder Origin Protocol
Matthew is the co-founder of Origin Protocol. Origin’s flagship product is Story that provides infrastructure and apps for top NFT creators and brands. Matthew is an avid NFT collector and has been full-time in crypto since 2016. Previously, he was co-founder of Unicycle Labs, Alpha Series, and PriceSlash. He started his career as one of the earliest PMs at YouTube (acquired by Google) and also served as VP of Product at Qwiki (acquired by Yahoo!) and Bonobos (acquired by Walmart).
Agile leader. Energizer bunny. SVP Unstoppable. Best Selling Author.
Sandy Carter is a leading voice in technology, social media, and web3/metaverse who has been recognized as TOP10 most powerful women in tech per CNN. She is currently Senior VP of business development & Channel Chief at Unstoppable Domains.
In this role, she is responsible for driving new partnerships and integrations for Web 3.0 and the Metaverse. Her mission is to onboard the world onto the decentralized web by building blockchain based identity platforms. She was a General Manager at IBM, a Silicon Valley start-up founder, Vice President at Amazon Web Services.
CEO & Co-Founder at Ready Player Me
Timmu Tõke is the Co-Founder and CEO of Ready Player Me, the cross-app avatar platform for the metaverse used by 6K+ developers. The company raised over $72M from investors like a16z, Konvoy Ventures, and Taavet+Sten.
Growing up in Estonia, Timmu always had a passion for technology and entrepreneurship and began to spend time experimenting with 3D technology. Prior to the creation of Ready Player Me, In 2014, Timmu co-founded Wolf3D, setting up a studio with their first product, a professional, hardware-based 3D scanner. Timmu graduated from the Estonian Business School with a concentration in Business Administration and Management as well as from the Estonian Information Technology College with a concentration in Computer Science.
Want to Participate in NFT.NYC 2023?
- Register and book your room at NFT.NYC/Register
- Learn about Sponsorship Opportunities at NFT.NYC/Sponsor
- Submit an Event at NFT.NYC/Events
- Apply for a Media Pass at NFT.NYC/Media
- Follow NFT.NYC on Twitter @NFT_NYC
- Follow NFT.NYC on Instagram @NFT_NYC
Round 5 Future Track Speakers
View all approved NFT.NYC 2023 Future Track Speakers at NFT.NYC/Speakers
- Alex Miller — Hiro — @alexlmiller
- Amir Salehi — @NFT — @Amircspr
- Andy Krainak — VeeFriends — @krainak
- Anthony Vassallo — Silicon Valley Bank — @honeytarian
- Arsen Pereymer — Appument Ventures — @arsenpereymer
- David Uhryniak — Tron DAO — @trondao
- Don Gossen — Nevermined — @dongossen
- Dylan Westover — Callback
- Ecehan Yıldırım — Blockcraft Studios — @ecehanyildirim
- Erki Koldits — PopSpot OÜ — @erkik
- Feroz Lakhani — TRON DAO — @mrminter_eth
- Florin Otto — Humans.ai — @florinotto
- Fredrik Skauen — 4-Stages Labs — @NFTsVirtuoso
- Gabriel Facco de Arruda — InvArch Network — @TinkerGabe
- Hyeongkyu Cho — OnePlanet — @Pryce_Cho
- Jack Kochen — VyFinance — @cs_jackary
- Jamiel Sheikh — Chainhaus — @jamielsheikh
- Jason Haber — The Metaverse Institute — @jasonhaber
- Jawad Ashraf — Virtua — @jawadvirtua
- John Abbamondi — LongBall Capital
- Jordan Calinoff — Horizen Labs — @jcalinoff
- Julie Lamb ॐ — NFT VIP — @how2withjuliesu
- Laila Maidan — Business Insider — @lailamaidan
- Lamonte Goode — Neosutras — @cyberyoga_
- Leonard Brody — Caravan
- Mahesh Vellanki — SuperLayer — @mvellank
- Mark Muñoz — Blockdemy — @marcomu_
- Matthew Liu — Origin Protocol — @matthewliu
- Maximillian Piras — MXMLLN — @MaximillianNYC
- May Mahboob — MBD Financials — @MayMahboob1
- Meredith Tretiak — Livepeer — @meryouknow
- Michael Ronen — Shaderverse — @ronenmichael
- Mina Salib — Axiom Space — @MinaSalib09
- Rena Shah — Trust Machines — @renapshah
- Richard Muirhead — Fabric Ventures — @richardmuirhead
- Sandy Carter — Unstoppable Domains — @sandy_carter
- Sanjay Saini — Double Protocol — @FlyeKitesJay
- Sgt. Pepper — Skillet — @SgtPepperNFT
- Shahar Abrams — Rodo — @ShaharAbrams
- Spencer Soloway — Horizen Labs — @blockchainzilla
- Tara Annison — Elliptic — @TaraAnnison
- Timmu Tõke — Ready Player Me
- Vlad Avesalon — Vennity — @IGotThisTrustMe
- Will Perkins — Byt, Inc. — @xteesy