NFT.NYC 2023 Fifth Round Speaker Announcement for the Gaming Track
28 New Speakers added to the Gaming Track
We’re excited to announce our fifth round of approved speakers for NFT.NYC 2023. This round for the Gaming Track includes 28 new Speakers.
Total speakers approved to date from the Gaming Track is now 112.
Featured Speakers — Gaming Track
Read on to learn more about our fifth round of approved Speakers.
Founder @ Seam, Contributor @ $FWB and Creator Cabins
Katy Atherholt is a founder, designer, and creative based in Brooklyn, NY. Her startup Seam is building tools for collaborative, NFT-backed social spaces and bringing back MySpace vibes to the internet.
Signum Growth Capital, CEO & Founder
Angela Dalton is the CEO and Founder of Signum Growth Capital. SGC operates at the intersection of the emerging metaverse and peer to peer, blockchain enabled, online economies. Areas of expertise include video gaming, media and music — Culture Meets Crypto.
Signum Growth Capital acts as Lead Advisor to Web3 Foundation and ARK Invest. Prior to Signum Growth Capital, she served in Tech/Media leaderships roles and as a Managing Director at three firms — Guggenheim Securities, Evercore Partners, UBS. Angela was an initial investor and Co-Founder of Evercore Partners Equities in 2010.
Ms. Dalton serves on the board of FaZe Clan and is a Venture Partner for Griffin Gaming Partners. She earned an M.B.A. from the University of Chicago, B.A. and B.S. from the University of Kansas.
Co-Founder and Executive Chairman, Animoca Brands Founder and CEO, Outblaze
Yat Siu is the co-founder and executive chairman of Animoca Brands, a global leader in blockchain and gaming with the mission to deliver digital property rights to the world’s gamers and Internet users, thereby creating a new asset class, play-to-earn economies, and a more equitable digital framework contributing to the building of the open metaverse.
Yat has been an early advocate for the use of blockchain and NFTs in the gaming industry, which will allow gamers to enjoy true ownership of their own game assets, data, and, consequently, time. Since 2018, Animoca Brands has launched a series of NFT-centric products and invested in over 100 blockchain-related companies, developing one of the largest blockchain portfolios in the world.
Want to Participate in NFT.NYC 2023?
- Register and book your room at NFT.NYC/Register
- Learn about Sponsorship Opportunities at NFT.NYC/Sponsor
- Submit an Event at NFT.NYC/Events
- Apply for a Media Pass at NFT.NYC/Media
- Follow NFT.NYC on Twitter @NFT_NYC
- Follow NFT.NYC on Instagram @NFT_NYC
Round 5 Gaming Track Speakers
View all approved NFT.NYC 2023 Gaming Track Speakers at NFT.NYC/Speakers
- Alex Ye — Republic Crypto — @laoganpapi
- Angela Dalton — Signum Growth Capital — @daltonan
- Anton Mitchell — Beyond
- Casey Dickinson — Game of Silks — @CaseyDickinson
- Charlie Graham — Hawku, Inc. — @imcharliegraham
- Chase Freo — OP Games — @ChaseFreo
- Constantin Kogan — GamesPad — @constkogan
- Daniel Bronstein — Meta Lordz — @Meta_Lordz
- Daniel Lenikus — Tokapi — @kodama_eth
- Fotis Sach — Prom — @fotissach
- Gerard Hernandez — ApeCoin — @BoredApeG
- Harrison Seletsky — NFTrade — @NFTradeOfficial
- Hsuan Lee — Blocto — @hleetw
- Ikuma Ueno — Vict Pte. Ltd. — @IkumaUeno
- Jeff ‘Jihoz’ Zirlin — Sky Mavis — @Jihoz_Axie
- Jeffrey Butler — AVALON Corp. — @JButlerDev
- Jerome de Tychey — Cometh — Ethereum-France — @jdetychey
- Joerg Lichtenberg — Superfast Games Inc. — @Superfast_Cards
- John Patten — Treasure — @jpatten__
- Katy Atherholt — Seam — @_katherholt
- Mariana Bernado — OWL Protocol — @marianabernado
- Maxi Kuan — Metap Inc. — @dearseki
- Michael Sanders — Horizon — @_michaelsanders
- Mike Hurm — MetaRides — @hurmieNFT
- Slava Zheltov — Liquidifty — @zzzhelt
- Taehoon Kim — nWay — @sumoru
- Tyler Johnston “TheAPEcoach” — Lazarus Esports — @theAPEcoach
- Yat Siu — Animoca Brands — @ysiu