NFT.NYC 2023 Fifth Round Speaker Announcement for the Legal & Finance Track
31 New Speakers added to the Legal & Finance Track
We’re excited to announce our fifth round of approved speakers for NFT.NYC 2023. This round for the Legal & Finance Track includes 31 new Speakers.
Total speakers approved to date from the Legal & Finance Track is now 144.
Featured Speakers — Legal & Finance Track
Read on to learn more about our fifth round of approved Speakers.
Sarah is an artist and internationalist currently studying technology transformation and blockchain at MIT. From a very young age, she has been passionate about technology, creativity, innovation, and art. She entered the crypto world in 2015, until 2020 when she decided to enter the world of NFTs, where she has developed her artistic and creative side.
She is a senior consultant at Metlife, and in her day-to-day, she explores new technological resources to improve people’s lives. Sarah lives in Bogota, Colombia and from there she has connected with multiple people in the web 3 ecosystem around the world to discuss her main interests: NFTs, politics, and art.
CEO of Lila Max Media at the NASDAQ
Jane King is the founder and CEO of LilaMax Media, which provides daily TV report from the NASDAQ Marketsite in Times Square. In addition, Jane hosts and executive produces “Innovators” on KRON-TV in San Francisco. Jane also hosts the weekly show “New to the Street” on Newsmax, Fox Business and Bloomberg TV.
IP Lawyer | Blockchain & Fintech Team Co-Leader
Yasamin Parsafar is a partner at Sheppard Mullin and the Co-Leader of the firm’s Blockchain & Fintech Team. Her practice focuses on protecting, enforcing and defending her clients’ IP rights. She advises and protects brands in web3, including managing international web3 IP portfolios and taking down infringing NFTs and websites.
Yasamin counsels various web3 platforms, from games to marketplaces, on compliance and risk management. She advises on blockchain-based solutions and transactions, including IP licensing for tokenization projects, NFT owner agreements, terms of service, marketplace agreements, development agreements, DAO issues, and related consumer communications. She has 10 years of experience litigating disputes involving patents, trademarks, copyrights, and false advertising.
Want to Participate in NFT.NYC 2023?
- Register and book your room at NFT.NYC/Register
- Learn about Sponsorship Opportunities at NFT.NYC/Sponsor
- Submit an Event at NFT.NYC/Events
- Apply for a Media Pass at NFT.NYC/Media
- Follow NFT.NYC on Twitter @NFT_NYC
- Follow NFT.NYC on Instagram @NFT_NYC
Round 5 Legal & Finance Track Speakers
View all approved NFT.NYC 2023 Legal & Finance Track Speakers at NFT.NYC/Speakers
- Aaron Collett — Goldfinch — @aaronherawan
- Alcides Aguasvivas — NettyWorth — @alcidezx3
- Bruce Porter Jr — Impact Protocol — @NetworksManager
- Danielle Clark — D. CLARK LAW — @danielle__xyz
- David Rosenbaum — Citrin Cooperman Advisors LLC
- Don Irwin — Mayer Brown LLP — @dfi
- Eliot Puplett — The Medici Project — @eliotpuplett
- Gabe Stocker — EY — @dfigabe
- James Wo — DFG (Digital Finance Group) — @realjameswo
- James Ashe — OpSec Security
- Jamie Szal — Brann & Isaacson
- Jamie Schafer — Perkins Coie LLP
- Jane King — LilaMax Media — @MarketJane
- Jenna Karadbil — Law Office of Jenna F. Karadbil, P.C. — @JFKlawyer
- Jo Marquardt — LynxHelek, LLC — @lynxhelek
- Julie Krosnicki — Reddit, Inc.
- Katrina Paglia — Panteral Capital
- Nguyen Vu — Bolt Financial, Inc. — @winvoo
- Olga Broviy — EY Consulting LLC — @BroBroBit1
- Paul Kuveke — Mintbase — @PKuveke
- Paweł Łaskarzewski — Niftables — @PawelSynapse
- Richard Graham Marshall — Hay & Kilner LLp — @R1chardMarshall
- Sanjay Raghavan — Roofstock — @eth_sanjay
- Sarah Caro — Sarah Botache — @BotacheSarah
- Sarah Richard — Blockdaemon
- Sofia Silva Brito da Silva — Ernst & Young, S.A.
- Stanislav Simek — https://www.badokh.com/en/ — @Stan_Simek
- Vivek Raman — BitOoda — @VivekVentures
- Yana Marchenko — Jack Jaffa & Associates
- Yasamin Parsafar — Sheppard Mullin
- Zak Kurtz — Sneaker Law Firm PLLC, dba Sneaker & Streetwear Legal Services — @SneakerLegal