NFT.NYC 2023 Third Round Speaker Announcement for the Future Track
41 New Speakers added to the Future Track
We’re excited to announce our third round of approved speakers for NFT.NYC 2023. Our first approval announcement in the New Year for the Future Track includes 41 new Speakers.
Total speakers approved to date from the Future Track is now 127.
Featured Speakers — Future Track
Read on to learn more about our third round of approved Speakers.
Chief Solutions Officer at ChromaWay
Zara Zamani is the Chief Solutions Officer (CSO) of the leading Nordic blockchain company, ChromaWay. She has multiple years of experience in designing blockchain platforms in tourism, healthcare, logistics, foodchain, energy, gaming, DeFi, DAOs, and now metaverse and fashion
industries. She is leading solution and product design and development of a portfolio of more than 15 established crypto products.
She has also been involved highly in the development of innovative investment models in crypto space. She was featured as one of the 21 women in the blockchain you should know in 2021 by Fintech Review and the 10 most influential women in technology in 2021 by Analytics Insights. She is also a Ph.D. researcher and lecturer in blockchain adoption at university of Halmstad, Sweden.
Co-founder and CEO of Rarible
Alexei Falin is the CEO and co-founder of Rarible, the leading creator-centric NFT marketplace which recently exceeded $330 million in trading volume. A serial entrepreneur with over ten years of experience spanning the technology and business sectors, Alexei has launched over three profitable companies prior to co-founding Rarible. Backed by Venrock, CoinFund and Coinbase, Alexei and his team at Rarible plan to take NFTs to the masses.
CEO and Founder of AKINGS
Alan King is the CEO & Founder of AKINGS, a NYC based streetwear brand since 2017. He has been in Fashion & Manufacturing for over 8 years and featured on Forbes 30 under 30 Class of 2023 for Art and Style. He has been on a major fashion TV series that premiered on HBOmax that included celebs such as Cardi B, Offset, Wiz Khalifa and more. He has also been featured on major media such as Forbes, Vogue, Entrepreneur, GQ and more.
Co-founder and Chief Strategy Officer of Rarible
Alex Salnikov is the Chief Strategy Officer and co-founder of Rarible, a top-ranked community-centric NFT marketplace. A blockchain trailblazer and an active developer in the crypto space since 2012, Alex previously served as the Chief Technology Officer of CoinOffering, the first company to offer its shares in the form of blockchain assets. With a BA in Computer Science and an MA in Data Science, Alex’s specialties span a variety of sectors including market analysis, decentralized finance, NFTs, and tokenomics.
Want to Participate in NFT.NYC 2023?
- Apply to speak at NFT.NYC/Speak
- Register and book your room at NFT.NYC/Register
- Learn about sponsorship opportunities at NFT.NYC/Sponsor
- Follow NFT.NYC on Twitter @NFT_NYC
- Follow NFT.NYC on Instagram @NFT_NYC
Round 3 Future Track Speakers
View all approved NFT.NYC 2023 Future Track Speakers at NFT.NYC/Speakers
- Abi Dharshan — Zerion — @abishekinguout
- Agash Navaranjan — RandGallery — @agashnava
- Alan King — AKINGS — @alankingny
- Alex Salnikov — Rarible — @insider0x
- Alexei Falin — Rarible — @alxfal
- Anastasiia Ilicheva — DIBA & BitMask — @Anastily
- Bobby Singh — NiftySky DAO — @NiftySkyDAO
- Chris Allen — Kalapa Design Studio — @djchrisallen
- Christos Makridis — Living Opera — @living_opera
- Daniel Peter — CapsuleNFT — @0xFiftySix
- Danny Soifer — Chainstack — @DS_Blockchain
- David Ham — Mintway — @david_Th_ham
- Dr. Shakil Muhammad — Genesis Lab — @ShakilRNS
- Ed Aldana — Mutant Cats DAO — @MusicmanNFT
- Elie Steinbock — ShareMint — @elie2222
- Frank Poncelet — Hyperlabs — @frankNFT_eth
- Freddy Lim — Hungry Human Pte Ltd — @hungryhamsterc
- Gintare G — Popex
- Ibrahim Ölmez — Nouz
- Jack Jia — Unlimint — @demonopolize
- John Tremblay — Byt.io — @0xhate
- John Kobs — Wildxyz — @douglassNFT
- Josh Lawler — Zuber Lawler — @JLawlerCal
- Kacper Bartoszak — 3gital.xyz — @kacperbartoszak
- Kamala Alcantara — Blockdaemon, CoinDesk — @KamalaAlcantara
- Kennashka DeSilva — EY — @kennashka
- Lennox Matsinde — Satoshi’s Index — @lennoxtakura
- Manana Samuseva — CryptoHQ Fund | Babylon Voice by Manan AI — @MananaSamuseva
- Max Morgan — ACRE World / Platinum Bay NFT — @ACRE_WORLD
- Maxwell Lyman — Solon Labs — @Crypto__Jesus_
- Michael DeNunzio — Pebble Ventures LLC — @MikeDeNunzioSF
- Mike Schaiman — Gen City Labs — @shaman4646
- Neo Sutras — Neosutras — @neosutras
- Nikita Privalov — NFT Oasis — @BRINGTHETHOUGHT
- Richard Rauser — raaza — @RichardRauser
- Rick Moby — Mojo Labs — @mojomoby
- Saad Rizvi — SuperLayer — @saadhrizvi
- Sam Borghese — Zeal Reserve — @blockchainteach
- Svetlin Krastev — Mutant Cats DAO — @svetlight74
- Victoria Pallot — XRdoge and Hub25 — @XRdoge
- Zara Zamani — ChromaWay — @zzzzZarazzzz