The 600 Speaker Waitlist Reviewed — 87 New Speakers Announced
Less than a month until #NFTLondon2022
We have been working hard, programming our NFT.London Speakers.
Today we reviewed the 600+ Speaker Waitlist and have now approved a further 87 Speakers.
The final round of approved speakers for NFT.London highlights the diverse range of topics and tracks that will be featured on stages of QEII Centre in Westminster on Thursday 3 November and Friday 4 November.
NFT.London Speakers by the Numbers
Speakers will be joining us from 64 different of countries.
- 326 speakers will be representing the host country and reside in the United Kingdom.
- 183 speakers from North America will be traveling across the Atlantic Ocean for the event.
- 193 speakers will be attending from various countries in the EU.
- 35 speakers will be attending from various countries in Africa and the Middle East.
- 27 speakers will be attending from various countries in Asia.
Angela Dalton — Signum Growth Capital, CEO & Founder
“Gaming is the Trojan Horse to the Metaverse”
Angela Dalton is the CEO and Founder of Signum Growth Capital. Areas of expertise include video gaming, media and music — Culture Meets Crypto. Signum Growth Capital acts as Lead Advisor to Web3 Foundation and ARK Invest. Prior to Signum Growth Capital, she served in Tech/Media leaderships roles and as a Managing Director at three firms — Guggenheim Securities, Evercore Partners, UBS. Ms. Dalton serves on the board of FaZe Clan and is a Venture Partner for Griffin Gaming Partners.
Silly Tuna — Founder, Soulcast
“The Future of NFTs”
Silly Tuna is an award winning game developer, investor, and blockchain expert. After 15+ years running a game studio he moved into the blockchain field in 2012, selling NFT startup Ownage in 2018 before most even knew the term, and made the 3rd highest NFT sale of 2021 via Sotheby’s.
He’s co-founder of Soulcast, a customisable NFT platform, and key backer of Clodhoppers, a stop-motion animated multiplayer brawler. He is an early stage investor and advisor in numerous NFT, DAO, DEFI and infrastructure projects. He is also a partner at Outlier Ventures.
OSF — Artist, Co-Founder Canary Labs, rektguy, Degenz
“How to Become a Successful Crypto Artist”
OSF is a crypto artist, collector and co-founder of multiple NFT projects including Canary Labs, rektguy and Degenz. Having spent a decade working as a credit trader in both London and NYC, OSF quit Wall Street to go full-time web3. His claims to fame include minting 150 Bored Apes and selling art to Snoop Dogg.
DJ Wright — MetaGoons
“Why Game First Will Deliver Success for NFTs in Games”
Donnell is a co-founder of MetaGoons, a hyper-growth organization creating the next generation of content for gamers. An avid gamer since the age of 5, Donnell is an early Metaverse adopter circa 2018 & has spoken on many panels including Art Basel, NFT BZL, Harvard Blockchain, and many more. He now channels his passion for gaming as a leading pioneer shaping the path of Web3
Crypto Novo — NFT Influencer
“What should you do with your Punk IP or other CC0 NFTs”
CryptoNovo became one of the biggest cheerleaders in the NFT space after claiming a bunch of CryptoPunks early in the Web3 days. Hosting online educational content he is often seen traveling into and out IRL and Metaverse events, even dubbing his own specific corner of that world the #NovoVerse. Added to the engagement is the anonymity hidden by his digital identity.
SPOTTIEWiFey — OBGYN
“Healthcare & NFTs“
Dr. Melissa Walsh is a board-certified OBGYN from NYC where she trained and served 10+ years in public health as a frontline physician and educator. She was the first OBGYN awarded Doctor of the Year honors at NYC’s H+H/Gouverneur. She is an advocate for Web3’s potential to transform healthcare, and a member of Humanitarian Physicians Empowerment Community (HPEC), a decentralized network leveraging blockchain technology to authenticate licensing, credentials and referral networks for medical professionals. Dr. Walsh is also a member of NFT communities including CryptoPunks, BAYC, World of Women, Gutter Cat Gang, and Cool Cats.
JC Choi — Founder of Siblings
“What makes an NFT collection successful?”
JC spoke at both NFT NYC 2021 & 2022, was nominated as the 3 best financial advisor for NFT NYC 2022 awards. He has been a digital native since 2014, and have been trading digital assets of all kinds and making efforts into education and awareness of proper investment practices. NFT Siblings had a $3.5M primary sale project which sold out in seconds, and then donated the profits back into the community development fund. The project reached top 10 volume on Opensea and has 3K ETH volume traded. He has helped partnership events, giveaways, and collaborations with some of the biggest artists, projects, and platforms, like Opensea, Nifty Gateway, and Lil Heros.
Sebastien Badault — VP Metaverse & Web3, Ledger
“The Art of NFT Security by Ledger”
Former head of Alibaba France / BELUX, Sébastien Badault joined Ledger in early 2022 as Vice President of Metaverse & Web 3. Badault leverages his extensive experience running operations for the world’s largest online marketplaces to bring Ledger’s secure offerings and tools to emerging new markets and consumers.
Micol — CEO & Founder, VerticalCrypto Art
“NFTs with Creators and Entertainment”
Micol sits on the curatorial board of ArtBlocks, the leading platform for generative on the blockchain. She is also founder of Proof of People, the first NFT festival in Europe, launched in July 2022 in London, showcasing art, fashion and music through the blockchain lens. Micol leverages over 9+ years of experience in the tech space, working for IBM and Meta where she spent over 4 years.
Passionate about the intersection of culture and blockchain, she curates shows in London, New York, Los Angeles, Paris, Miami to name a few, working with some of the most established artists and creators of both the NFT space & the contemporary art world.
Newly Added Speakers
- Adi Turakhia
- Ajay Kumar Kambadkone Suresh — Salesforce
- Alex Dunmow — @AlexDunmow
- Alex Tuna — Soulcast — @sillytuna
- Andrew Howell — @BlockzillaTech
- Arif Khan — Alethea AI — @real_alethea
- Artus van Frahm — Frahm — @artusvanfrahm
- Aski Hassan — @aski1787
- Ben Plomion — Dibbs
- Ben Smallwood — GMX Studio / Global Merch Services — @GMX_studio
- Can Florian Ahegger — CA Agency — @uniquecol_xyz
- Catie Romero-Finger — @catieromero
- Charles Kerrigan — CMS London
- Charlie Apthorp — Athena Labs — @AthenaLabsHQ
- Charlotte Clisby — @spacerunners
- Chris Gage — ChrisCoCreated — @chriscocreated
- Christian Ferri — @christianferriX
- Crypto Novo — Avatxrs.XYZ — @CryptoNovo311
- Cynthia Overton — @CryptoCanez
- Daniel Kelleher — Civic Technologies — @danbkelleher
- Daniela Ott — Aura
- Danny Phantom — Well Beings — @DannyPhantomNFT
- Daria Shapovalova — @dressxcom
- Debbie Wosskow — @DebbieWossk
- DJ Wright — MetaGoons — @Igotawizz
- Erika Federis — CMS London — @ErikaFederis
- Erin Wolfe — Curve Club — @BoredChairwoman
- Evan Luthra
- Evan Vandenberg — @evan_vandenberg
- Fabio La Franca — Blueverse Ventures — @lafrancafabio
- Franz Gusto — MEV TOOLS INC — @filmfranz
- Gail Gallie — Project17
- Garrett Minks — RAIR Technologies — @rairtech
- Gary Bracey — @gbracey
- Gilles Den Haese — OG Studio — @punk3690
- Grant Edwards — FOODNOUNS DAO — @foodnouns
- Holly Wood — HollyWoodLabs.io — @HollyWoodNFTs
- Jamie Burke — Outlier Ventures — @jamie247
- Janine Subgang — DLT Lounge
- Jay Lin — Cronos — @Jayljl
- JC Choi — NFT Siblings — @NFTSiblings
- Joe Kennedy — @weareunitlondon
- John Nguyen — @nii236
- Jonathan Gilman — NotAnotherNFT.io — @NotAnotherNFTio
- Julian Rodriguez — Momento NFT — @Product_J
- Karen Frances Eng — 105 Collective — @oculardelusion
- Karen Jenkins — KidAlytics — @dr_mickeymouse
- Kayvan Ghaffari — MakersPlace
- Kerem Demirayak — TILDE
- Maliha Abidi — @Maliha_z_Art
- Matt Sypien — @HAPEsocial
- Max Album — @BlockBar
- Mehdi Farooq — Animoca Brands — @MehdiFarooq2
- Mehmet Ünal — @mehmetunal_io
- Michael Battaglia — NFT.Kred — @btag21
- Michel Vieira — @Decent_Archi
- Micol — VerticalCrypto Art — @verticalcrypto
- Mo Ghoneim — @mocancon
- Mohamed Ezeldin — Animoca Brands
- Natalia Modenova — @dressxcom
- Nathaniel Rose — Ripple — @naterose2
- Nouns OTG — Nouns OTG — @aubtoshi_nft
- Ovie Faruq — Canary Labs — @osf_nft
- Patricia Ezpeleta — @itsnotpati
- Quinn Button — NFT.Kred — @qbuttonphd
- Ralph Chami — @rc9910
- Ramkumar Subramanian — @ramkumartweet
- Raymond St Martin — Esaiyo — @raymondstmartin
- Robert Richardson — Robert Richardson Art — @compconst
- Roel Vos — SkyneNFT
- Sam Mason de Caires — Rainbow — @samjbmason
- Sebastien Badault — Ledger
- Shan Hanif — @shangenflow
- Silje Thorn — Silje Thorn — Artist & Creative Technologist — @siljethorn
- Simon Dyer — Plutus Crypto Consulting — @PlutusCC
- Simon Taylor — Sardine — @sytaylor
- SPOTTIEWiFey.eth — SpottieLabs, LLC — @SpottieWiFey
- Steffy — Cassiopeia Services — @stefixy
- Stephanie Srikandi — TIALS.World — @stephanietials
- Stina Jones — Stina Jones — @stina_jones
- Thanh Binh Tran — FUEL
- Tom Marshall — CMS
- Tyler Schmitt — One37pm
- Vincent Schalk — OneFootball
- Vj Deliria — Vj Deliria — @VjDeliria
- Will Deller — Bird & Bird LLP
- Zoe Wyatt — Andersen LLP
Want to Participate in NFT.London 2022?
- Register and book your room at NFT.London/Register
- Submit your community event at NFT.London/Events
- Learn about sponsorship opportunities at NFT.London/Sponsor
- Apply to Volunteer at NFT.London/Volunteer
- Apply for a Media Pass at NFT.London/media-apply
- Follow NFT.London on Twitter @NFT_NYC